Our firm has significant experience representing real estate investors and businesses in all aspects of real estate acquisitions and dispositions, as well as the ownership and operation of the property. We can also provide our commercial real estate law experience in drafting and negotiating mortgage loans and construction loans with commercial lenders.
We handle real estate transactions, real estate litigation and complex industrial, commercial transactions.
Our clients include real estate developers and investors, multi-family developers, multi-family property owners, condominium associations, home buyers and sellers, property managers, builders, landlords, financial institutions, and government agencies.
Our services include:
- Condominium establishment, new construction and conversion
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts
- Commercial leases
- Mortgage foreclosures
- Planning for land acquisition
- Zoning and land use approvals
- Construction and architect contracts
- Construction and lien claims
- New construction and rehabilitation development
- Multi-family closings and other multi-family housing issues
- Environmental compliance
- Municipal court building/housing code violations